CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

my first blog...ever

ok...so here i am writing my first post ever and i am thinking to myself that this is the first time i do something like this...it seems pretty fun and it will b a way to put down my thoughts and share them w/ everybody.

so...hmm..what to say....well uhh...i have been out of skool for about a week now...the first week of my summer vacation was fun but very tiring...i went to volunteer at a cub scouts camp...got to try archery, bb guns...but during all that time i had to look after a group of little kids...who were quite energetic, funny, but didn't always listen... overall that was pretty kewl

uhh....i don't know what else to say rite now besides thinking that i am currently sorta heartbroken...reasons not to be mentioned....and i will probably spend this summer somewhat busy..but bored...

until next time...ill try to think about something more interesting to write...

bya! peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your blog Carmen! =)
I wish you all the best. :P

Anisa said...

CARMEN!!! I didn't know you made a blog! I like it! I'll add a link to yours on mine! Yay!